FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS... AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.
- How long will it take for my order to be shipped?
- What If I need my order ASAP?
Many of our pieces are made to order. If you need something expedited or by a specific date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us below. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, but we cannot make any guarantees.
- Do you offer discounts and sales?
Yes! If you join the AKA Insider Community, you'll receive $10 to spend just for signing up plus we send out bi-weekly emails that include special offers exclusively for our Insiders! You can join for free by entering your email address at the bottom of the page or going here.
- Do you wholesale your jewelry?
Absolutely! If you are a retailer and would like the opportunity to become an AKA Retail Partner, please fill out our form here. We will be contacted shortly and sent a prospective application to complete.
- I would like to work with your brand. Whom can I contact?
We are open to different kinds of collaborations. For further information, please, contact us at hello@shopaka. ca or Contact Us below with your inquiry.
- Can I find AKA in any stores?
You can find our full list of Retail Partners here.
- Can I replace a lost earring?
Yes, now you can! The charge is half of the retail price, plus shipping. Since each gemstone earring is unique, we recommend that you send us your solo earring so we can make the best match. We do not guarantee that materials will be available, but we will try our best to make a match for you!
- Can you make custom jewelry?
At this time we are not taking any custom jewelry requests.
- How do I care for my jewelry?
14 karat gold filled , brass, gold plating, & sterling silver all have a tendency to oxidize when exposed to oxygen and light. To help prevent this, when not being worn, always keep your jewelry away from light, air & moisture to prevent oxidation. Using mini ziplock bags inside your jewelry box is a great way to do this!
Please note that certain oils, body lotions, tanning products, and other skincare formulas may discolour, cause oxidation or tarnish the delicate metals and natural details as well. We do not advise using any kind of jewelry cleaning solutions or cloths on gold plating, as this can change the colour of the metal.
- Always put jewelry on after you apply makeup, perfume and hairspray (the chemicals in these products may affect your jewelry)
- Don't wear jewelry in swimming pools, spas or the shower.
- After each wearing, gently wipe each piece of jewelry (don't forget the backs of your earrings) clean of make up and skin oils with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Store jewelry separately in a ziploc bag so it doesn’t scratch other jewelry or get tangled.
- Avoid chlorine, detergents, perfume, cosmetics, hairspray or leaving jewelry in wet places like the bathroom.
ROLL any stretch bracelets over your wrist to prevent stretch cord from snapping.
Did we miss a question that you need answered? Please Contact Us below and we'll be happy to help you!