Mini Druzy Bracelet - Copper
14 karat gold filled, brass, & gold plating all have a tendency to oxidize (turn black) when exposed to oxygen and light. To help prevent this, when not being worn, always keep your jewelry away from light, air & moisture to prevent oxidation. Using mini ziplock bags inside your jewelry box is a great way to do this!
We do not advise using any kind of jewelry cleaning solutions or cloths on gold plating, as this can change the colour of the metal.
AKA is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry. If your items do tarnish immediately, it can be caused by a metal-to-skin oil reaction. Each persons oils make metal react differently, in this case, it's not our responsibility to return or exchange your item. We apologize in advance.
- Always put jewelry on after you apply makeup, perfume and hairspray (the chemicals in these products may affect your jewelry)
- Don't wear jewelry in swimming pools, spas or the shower.
- After each wearing, gently wipe each piece of jewelry (don't forget the backs of your earrings) clean of make up and skin oils with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Store jewelry separately in a ziploc bag so it doesn’t scratch other jewelry or get tangled.
- Avoid chlorine, detergents, perfume, cosmetics, hairspray or leaving jewelry in wet places like the bathroom.
- ROLL any stretch bracelets over your wrist to prevent stretch cord from snapping.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us here.
Get exclusive & early access to Insider-only Sales, Giveaways and New Collection Launches
+ PLUS 20% off your next order!
Because good things come in small packages, we introduce to you the Mini Druzy Bracelet! Just as pretty as our Original, the Peach Mini has a subtle sparkle you are sure to love. Stack them up, put on some skinny jeans and a cute graphic T and you're set!
- 6mm druzy beads. Stones will vary somewhat due to natural characteristics.
- Stretch bracelet is 7" in diameter (fits most)
- Designed & handmade in Nipawin, SK
TIP: ROLL any stretch bracelets over your wrist to prevent stretch cord from snapping