Penny Coin Necklace - Gold
This item is currently out of stock. Get first dibs on the restock by preordering today! It will take ~3-4 weeks to ship.
14 karat gold filled, brass, & gold plating all have a tendency to oxidize (turn black) when exposed to oxygen and light. To help prevent this, when not being worn, always keep your jewelry away from light, air & moisture to prevent oxidation. Using mini ziplock bags inside your jewelry box is a great way to do this!
We do not advise using any kind of jewelry cleaning solutions or cloths on gold plating, as this can change the colour of the metal.
AKA is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry. If your items do tarnish immediately, it can be caused by a metal-to-skin oil reaction. Each persons oils make metal react differently, in this case, it's not our responsibility to return or exchange your item. We apologize in advance.
- Always put jewelry on after you apply makeup, perfume and hairspray (the chemicals in these products may affect your jewelry)
- Don't wear jewelry in swimming pools, spas or the shower.
- After each wearing, gently wipe each piece of jewelry (don't forget the backs of your earrings) clean of make up and skin oils with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Store jewelry separately in a ziploc bag so it doesn’t scratch other jewelry or get tangled.
- Avoid chlorine, detergents, perfume, cosmetics, hairspray or leaving jewelry in wet places like the bathroom.
- ROLL any stretch bracelets over your wrist to prevent stretch cord from snapping.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us here.
Our Penny Coin Necklace is ultra chic & sure to make you feel amazing - whatever length you choose! The Choker length is our modern and feminine take on this 90's trend.
The Double Wrap style can also be worn as a single, longer necklace or as a wrap bracelet!
- Gold plated over brass chain, nickel-free
- Choker = 12.5" + 2.5" extender
- Princess = 16" + 2.5" extender
- Wrap = 24" + 2.5" extender
- Designed & handmade in Nipawin, SK