Indian Agate Chevron Drop Earrings
14 karat gold filled, brass, & gold plating all have a tendency to oxidize (turn black) when exposed to oxygen and light. To help prevent this, when not being worn, always keep your jewelry away from light, air & moisture to prevent oxidation. Using mini ziplock bags inside your jewelry box is a great way to do this!
We do not advise using any kind of jewelry cleaning solutions or cloths on gold plating, as this can change the colour of the metal.
AKA is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry. If your items do tarnish immediately, it can be caused by a metal-to-skin oil reaction. Each persons oils make metal react differently, in this case, it's not our responsibility to return or exchange your item. We apologize in advance.
- Always put jewelry on after you apply makeup, perfume and hairspray (the chemicals in these products may affect your jewelry)
- Don't wear jewelry in swimming pools, spas or the shower.
- After each wearing, gently wipe each piece of jewelry (don't forget the backs of your earrings) clean of make up and skin oils with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Store jewelry separately in a ziploc bag so it doesn’t scratch other jewelry or get tangled.
- Avoid chlorine, detergents, perfume, cosmetics, hairspray or leaving jewelry in wet places like the bathroom.
- ROLL any stretch bracelets over your wrist to prevent stretch cord from snapping.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us here.
A chic and elegant Indian Agate horse eye gemstone hangs from delicate chevron chain, creating a classic and feminine drop earring. Our Indian Agate Chevron Earring's earthy hues make for an excellent addition to your Fall wardrobe.
- 0.5" x 1.0" smooth horse eye Indian Agate agate gemstone - will vary somewhat due to natural characteristics.
- Nickel Free ear post, gold plated chevron chain
- Size: 1.25"L x 0.5"W on ear post
- Designed & handmade in Nipawin, SK
For hygienic reasons all earrings are final sale