Posted on 17 June 2014
Ever had a great bracelet but had a heck of a time putting it on by yourself? I have a simple trick you can use when no one is around to help you put on bracelets with clasps.
- Grab your favourite bracelet with a tricky clasp
- Find a bobby pin (I know you probably have some laying around!)
- Put the bobby pin through the jump ring or end of the bracelet
- Wrap your bracelet around your wrist and hold on to the bobby pin with one of your fingers
- Clasp the bracelet together et voila!
This is a lifesaver when I'm getting ready and my cat's the only one around. No need to rely on someone else when I want to wear my favourite bracelets.